Brenda Hull (Aide: Claudia Ize)
Holly Hadley (Aide: Alison Scardino)
Amy Naylor (Aide: Sofia Sanchez)
Welcome to Pre-K!
We are so excited about beginning this new adventure with you and we look forward to helping our students have the very best learning experience. Please review the following “housekeeping hints” to ensure a smooth home-to-school transition.
- Please label the outside of your child’s backpack (and lunch box, water bottle, etc.) with his/her name in indelible marker and include a complete change of clothes inside for those little emergencies that may occur.
- We have a daily afternoon snack time, so please send 20+ store-bought, pre-packaged snacks for our shared snack bin. Pretzels, granola bars, fruit snacks, and granola bars are favorites. (No peanut butter, please!)
- Our daily schedule includes rest time. Send one small labeled blanket or beach towel for your child’s use. Please do not send bed rolls, mats, pillows, stuffed animals, etc. These are easily misplaced and do not fit into our small storage cubbies.
- Pre-K dismissal time is 2:52. Please park in the lot and come to the Pre-K door that is located to the right of the front covered pavilion to pick up your student, or remain in your car in the pickup lane and your student will be brought to your car.
- You may send in your child’s lunch or set up a lunch account for him/her online using their student ID.
- Please help your student choose everyday comfy play clothes for school. Pre-K is fun, energetic, messy, and active! Comfortable clothing/shoes are a must!
We consider it an honor and a privilege to teach your children. We are planning a year rich with engaging learning opportunities and lots of FUN! Please do not hesitate to contact your teacher with any questions/concerns you may have. We eagerly anticipate working with you as partners in your child’s education.